NAYADA-Akustika acoustic panels
The NAYADA-Akustika partition system is used in various types of facilities:
- Business centers
- Shopping centers
- Public buildings
- Cinemas, cafes, clubs
- Auto salons
- Childcare centers
- Country houses
- Concert and conference rooms
|Height of partitions||up to 8 m|
|Width of section||up to 2.2 m|
|Material||MDF 16 mm|
|Weight||1.5 - 30 kg/sq.m.|
- Products are manufactured using 16-mm thick MDF.
- Standard panels come in 4 types of perforation.
- Dimensions of panels can vary from 200 x 400 mm up to 1100 x 2200 mm.
- The thickness of the partitions can be between 68 mm and 148 mm.
Why choose the NAYADA-Akustika system
- The panels are made in-house.
- Only high quality materials are used for the production of panels.
- NAYADA-Akustika create acoustic comfort in premises.
- They get rid of the echoes in large rooms.
- Panels are custom-made with different types of perforation.
- Finishing of panels – natural veneer, plastic, coloring according to the RAL scale, and “undercoat” finishing.
- Hidden fastening system allows creating visually seamless barriers.
- Expanded design possibilities. By combining a variety of materials in the design, you can achieve different effects.
Types of acoustic panels
Type 9. Perforation ratio - 8.1%
Type 13. Perforation ratio - 6%
Type 14. Perforation ratio - 5.4%
Type 28. Perforation ratio - 3.9%
Examples of projects