Luxury doors made of natural leather complement and highlight the sophistication of any interior, whether it is a private house, an apartment, or a modern office.
The palette and texture choices range from classic white or smooth black leather, to fancy shades and reptile skin patterns. NAYADA’s genuine leather catalog includes more than 30 types of leathers, varying in color and texture.
Doors made of natural leather are ergonomic, easy to care for, and wear resistant. A leather door fits well into any interior, and will serve you for years to come. Leather finishing of the door can be selected to match a customer’s existing leather furniture.
Maximum size of door leaf – 1000 x 3000 mm.
The leather is sewn using decorative stitching, which may be of the same color or may contrast with the color of the door. Instead of stiches on the leather, one can choose to use decorative aluminum moldings.
Maximum size of leather door without decorative seams and moldings – 1000 x 2400 mm.
Standard fittings for natural LEATHER doors
- Set of 3 hinges
- Kubica hidden hinges
- HSC lock set with Atlanta handle
- QUADRO Z5-5675 MAB fittings with square socket, color: bronze
- QUADRO Z5-4675 BN fittings with round sockets, color: nickel
- QUADRO Z5-5675 BN fittings with square sockets, color: nickel
- HOPEE Amsterdam fittings, color: matt stainless steel.