2nd International Competition “Office Space: creativity, technologies, innovations” juror goes to Chelyabinsk.
Timur Bashkaev is known as the founder and the manager of architectural studio “ABTB” (Moscow). Bashkaev’s studio has accomplished more than 300 projects, 50 of which have been realized. Among their largest projects are:
- Reconstruction of waiting rooms at Yaroslavsky train station;
- Residential area with water park in Podolsk city (50 000 sq. m) ;
- Shopping mall “Varshavka 33” on the 33rd km of the Moscow Circle Road (15 000 sq.m);
- Telecom cabins of RAO Unified Energy System of Russia in Saint Petersburg, Pyatigorsk and Moscow;
- Office Center on Makeev Str, Moscow (15 000 sq.m).
The main topic of the seminar is the current state and perspectives of architectural development in Chelyabinsk region on the example of a well-known project “Univercity”.
Timur Bashkaev and NAYADA Company invite every one to discuss the most interesting topics in the field of architecture and design. The seminar will be held in Chelyabinsk Expo Center (Chelyabinsk, Zvilling Str. 34) on May 24th at 2 p.m.
Within the frames of the seminar a presentation of the International Competition “Office Space: creativity, technologies, innovations” will take place. The competition is organized by NAYADA and Russian Architects’ Association for the second time. The competition is open not only for professional architects and designers, but also for students of the higher educational institutions and faculties. Any guest of the seminar may fill in an application to become a participant of the competition (the projects are accepted till August, 1st) and have a talk with organizers or jury members.