NAYADA starts its own production-logistic complex.
Global economic crisis didn't prevent NAYADA from realizing its plans. In December 2008 the company has moved to its own production-logistic complex located in Yam village (Domodedovo region). The following production departments are situated at the new site:
- glass manufacturing: glass processing for glazed and all-glass partitions)
- NAYADA-Hufcor: unique movable partitions up to 6 m high
- fireproof glass production department and NAYADA-Fireproof constructions' production
- furniture and door production (product portfolio is to be enhanced soon)
- fitting and joinery station, on which components and panels for mobile partitions and doors are produced
- assembling and packaging station
- NAYADA warehouse complex
As well as quality service, R&D and other company services.
The new production-logistic complex will allow NAYADA to expand its production capacity and improve the quality of servicing. The rising number of shipment points and a convenient position of a new production complex outside Moscow will allow solving transportation problems more effectively and thus reduce the terms of delivery.